- Please read the Information Brochure carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
Download Information Brochure
- Application Fees
The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
|B.A., B.Sc. (Biology Group), M.A., M.Com
|Courses Under LUACCET
B.Com., B.Sc. (Mathematics Group)
|Courses Under LUACMAT
BCA, B.Com.-Honours, BAJMC, BBA, BBA-MS, BBA-Tourism, B.Voc.-Software Development & e-Governance, B.Voc.-Banking & Finance, M.Voc.-Software & e-Governance, M.Voc.-Banking, Stock & Insurance
- Credit / Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- Eligibility Criteria
||Passed in any discipline with minimum 45% marks in aggregate at +2 level.
||Passed in Commerce or with Maths/Economics with minimum 55% marks in aggregate
at +2 level.
||Passed in Science with minimum 50% marks in aggregate at +2 level.
|B.B.A., B.B.A.-MS, BBA (T), BJMC
||10+2 Passed in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate at +2 level.
||10+2 Passed in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate at +2 level
with mathematics/computer as one of the subjects
||10+2 Passed in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate at +2 level
with either Commerce, Economics or Mathematics as one of the subjects.
|B.Voc. (Software Development & E-Governance)
||10+2 Passed in any discipline with minimum 50%
|B.Voc. (Banking & Finance)
||10+2 Passed in any discipline with minimum 55%
||Passed in Commerce with minimum 50% required at UG Level.
||Minimum 50% required at UG Level.
|M.Voc. (Banking, Stock & Insurance)
||Minimum 50% required at UG Level with B.Voc.-B&F OR B.Sc.(Mathematics) OR B.Com.
|M.Voc. (Software & e-Governance)
||Minimum 50% required at UG Level with B.Voc.-SD&eG OR B.sc.(Mathematics) OR
Applicants appearing in Intermediate/10+2 examination in 2022 whose result is not declared should self-assess their eligibility. Admissions will be granted only to eligible candidates.
- Candidates having passed their 10th standard examination, before 2018 for UG Courses and before 2015 for PG Courses, need not to apply.
- Under any circumstance, fee once paid will not be refunded. The college management reserves the right to settle / reject dispute(s), if any.
- Application Procedure: 5 Simple Steps to be followed to apply online:
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Reference ID. The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Application Form. After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated, the same will be used to complete the remaining steps of the Online Application Form and it will also be required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, the applicants will be able to login directly with his/her system generated Application Reference ID and Date of Birth as Password.
- Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Last Qualifying Examination Marksheet (12th Standard OR Graduation, as the case may be):
- The scanned images of photograph and signature should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 20 kb and less than 50 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 20 kb.
- Size of the marksheet image must be less than 200 kb.
- Uploaded copy of Marksheet should be clear and readable.
- Pay Examination Fee by Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card:
Payment by Debit/Credit Card: The candidate has to select Debit/Credit Card option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the process. After successful payment, an email of confirmation will be sent to your email id.
- The Candidate should take print of Confirmation Page and keep it for future reference. The Confirmation Page should not be sent to National P.G. College.
- Hall Ticket / Admit Card will get activated after the varification of details including clearity of photograph, signature and marksheet. Admit Card for entrance test will be issued online on 2nd July 2022